you go girlfriend
- wicked hella music
- it made me cry more than once
- "we are groot"
- the queen of sci-fi and chris pratt
- basically it was just a band of misfits, not heroes, saving a planet
- tiny dancing groot
- it never took itself too seriously, and even though it was an action movie, it was still funny and heartfelt
- there was about 12% of a romantic subplot, but it never went very far
- just groot in general
When your pet adjusts their position so they can lay their head on you
[Sam gets captured for the billionth time]
Lara Croft materialized outside of the video game and took a selfie and nothing can convince me otherwise.
oh my gosh
so people are acting like elsa is the first disney/pixar character to ever portray anxiety
YES 10000X YES I FORGOT ABOUT JESSIE I’M SORRY JESSIE.
"I can’t go back in the box"… she shows better anxiety then Elsa… pft.
they are both accurate portrayals of anxiety there is no one way of showing anxiety it varies from person to person
today I learned that if you want to slash someone’s tires, don’t slash all four; only slash three because if you slash all four their insurance will pay for it but if you only slash three they have to pay for it all out of pocket
today on satan makes a blog post
-My boyfriend (via thecarrionlibrarian)
Dear god, that would be EVEN WORSE.
But if you ever got really fucking hungry and you were lost or whatever, at least you’d have a handy food source?
And they were forced to eat Sir Robin’s minstrels. And there was much rejoicing.